- Set up and registrations;
- Compliance through preparation of required financial statements;
- Processing and lodgment of income tax return responsibilities;
- Organisation of an independent auditor for audit and assurance legal responsibilities; and
- Other general compliance responsibilities with legal and regulatory bodies required
With Self-Managed Superfunds becoming a growing trend and with continual changing legislation you need dedicated accountants to keep you informed to best manage your asset and retirement.
With tighter bank lending resulting in ARPA’s new measures SMSF’s investing in Property have a new challenge. It is now most important for align investments and property portfolio’s with investment goals, which is best done through our dedicated team and network of financial professionals.
If you wish to have more control of your super or learn how to use your super to purchase property our team are only too happy to talk you through it.
We can assist with